Chelated Ferrous EDTA
(Ferrous as Fe 12%)
Packing : 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
Dhan Chel Chelated Ferrous EDTA (12%) get quickly absorbed in the plants being readily
soluble in water. It ensures fast action, better penetration and optimal result on a wide range of
– Being chelated the nutrients are easily soluble and available for plants immediately.
– Helps in the chlorophyll formation process.
– Catalyzes the conversion of energy obtained from photosynthesis process into easily soluble nutrients in chemical form.
– Promotes the activity of Nitrogen fixation bacteria. – Helps in physiological plant processesn and promotes cell development.
– Helps in the protein production process. – Increases the absorption of Phosphorous by plants
Rate of Application:
Foliar: Dissolve 1.0 gram Dhan-Chel Ferrous EDTA per liter for foliar application.
Drip: 300 to 500 gm is sufficient for 1 acre.
Recommended Crops: Cotton, paddy, sugarcane, citrus fruits, grapes, pomegranate, banana, all types of vegetables, cereals, pulses and oil seeds.