Pseudomonas flourescens 1.15% WP (Biological Insecticide)
Packing : 500 gm, 1 kg
The soil consists of many harmful fungi that not only spreads various diseases but also diminishes the fertility of the soil.
CROP-SAFE is a biological fungicide based on Psedomonas flourescens.. This inhibits various harmful fungal pathogens and protects the plants from a wide range of fungal diseases.
– Increases the permeability of Alimunium and Silicon
– Helps to increase the number of tillars and fruit branches.
– Increases the solubility of phosphorous that helps the other elements to generate more energy and carbon.
– Increases the percentage of nitrogen fixing nodes on legume crops.
– It secretes antibiotic substances that hepl in the control of diseases and pests.
– Aids in uniform and fast germination and secretes hormones that are vital for healthy plant growth.
SEED TREATMENT: Mix 4-5 gm of CROP-SAFE culture in required quantity of water and gently apply to the seeds.
Shade dry before sowing.
SOIL TREATMENT: Mix 25-50 gm of CROP-SAFE culture in 25 kg of organic/farmyard manure and keep aside for 2 days and then broadcast in the field.
NURSERY: 250 gm of CROP-SAFE culture and spray it over area of 400 sq.meters.
FOLIAR SPRAY: Mix 2 kg CROP-SAFE culture in 200-250 liters of water and spray over one hectare crop area.
HORTICULTURE CROPS: For mango, Citrus, grapes, papaya, banana, amla etc.Big Trees: @ 20-30 gm per tree ; Small
Plants:@ 5-10 gm per plant.
|Cotton, toor, chana, tomato
brinjal, chilli, cabbage, paddy
|Root rot, Wilt and Leafspot
|Potato, Turmeric, Cabbage
|Ginger, Turmeric, Carrot, Tomato