Dhenu Varun (Vermi Compost)
Dhenu Varun is a Vermicompost organic manure (bio-fertilizer) produced as the vermicast by earth worm feeding on the biological waste material; plant residues. This compost is an odorless, clean, organic material
containing adequate quantities of N, P, K and several micronutrients essential for plant growth. Vermicompost is a preferred nutrient source for organic farming. It is eco-friendly, non-toxic, consumes low energy input for composting and is a recycled biological product.
– Improves its physical structure Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphatase and cellulase).
– Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests.
– Improves water holding capacity.
– Enhances germination, plant growth, andcrop yield.
– Improves root growth and structure.
– Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding plant hormones such as auxins and gibberellic acid).
Cotton: 200kg per acre along with sowing.
a) 500 gm per plant at transplantation.
b). Mediumand Big plants : 3-5 kg per plant near the root zone.;
Vegetable Crops: 150 kg per acre;
Cereals, pulses and oil seeds:200 kg per acre